IAA is honored to share our team’s newest anesthesia research.
Congratulations to the members of IAA’s Fairfield Division research team, scheduled to present these three studies at the upcoming American Society of Anesthesiology Annual Meeting, San Diego CA October 8-12, 2021.
- Multimodal opioid-sparing analgesia for open thoracotomy using combined paravertebral / PEC blocks: A Case Report Frenk, V., Gorlo, A., Maduram, D. (2021)
- TTP Blocks Combined With Rectus Sheath Blocks As Part Of Enhanced Recovery After Cardiac Surgery For The Bentall Procedure: A Case Report. Suriani, R., Frenk, V., Vogel, W., Bhawal, N., Maduram, D. (2021)
- Effect Of Ultrasound-guided ESP Block In Patients Undergoing Lumbar Open Fusion Surgery: A Retrospective Case-control Study. Bowling, T., Frenk, V., Suriani, R., Vaidya, S., Maduram, D. (2021)
2021 Posters and Presentations
Click in to open and read these, and other 2021 poster presentations from IAA’s Fairfield Division anesthesia research team.
Congratulations Dr. Bowling! Additional commendation is extended to IAA’s Dr. Theresa Bowlining, whose poster, Effect Of Ultrasound-guided ESP Block In Patients Undergoing Lumbar Open Fusion Surgery: A Retrospective Case-control Study, has been selected by the panel to be reviewed at a special research session on Saturday, October 9. This is a huge honor.
Meet the IAA Fairfield Division Research Team
Be sure to drop by the Resident & Fellow Meet & Greet at 7:30, October 8th. Marriot Marquis San Diego Marina- Ballroom F-G.
Meet and learn about Integrated Anesthesia Associate’s emerging research from our team of experts, grow your professional network, and ask questions about launching or enhancing your anesthesia career with IAA. We look forward to meeting you and answering your questions!
IAA’s Fairfield Division research team:
- David Maduram, MD, PhD
- Vlad Frenk, MD
- Theresa Bowling, MD
- Robert Suriani, MD, FASA, FASE
- Wolf Vogel, MD
- Nomita Bhawal, MD, FASA, FASE
- Bill Lahiff, Clinical Research Director
IAA’s Fairfield Division research program >
@ASALifeline #anesthesiaresearch #integratedanesthesiaassociates #ASA2021