Charles E. Thompson M.D.
Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC.
2 Trap Falls Road, Suite 414
Shelton, CT 06484
– Bachelor of Science in Biology (Honors) Hartwick College, Oneonta, NY
– Doctorate of Medicine, Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
– Internship, Hospital of St Raphael, New Haven, CT
– Anesthesia Residency, Yale University Hospital, New Haven, CT
– Cardiac Anesthesia Fellowship, Yale University Hospital, New Haven, CT
– Medical Management Degree Certificate, American College of Physician Executives
– Partner in Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC
– Attending Anesthesiologist, Saint Vincent’s Medical Center, Bridgeport, CT
– Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, Griffin Hospital , Derby CT 2010
– Chairman, The Department of Anesthesiology, Griffin Hospital, Derby, CT.
– Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Quinnipiac University School of Medicine
– Previous Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT
- Medical Doctor licensed in the State of Connecticut
- American Board of Anesthesiology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Diplomat of the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Member of the American Society of Anesthesiology
- Member of Connecticut State Medical Society