IAA’s Mission, Vision & Values
IAA’s purpose is to provide the highest quality comprehensive perioperative anesthesia services to our patient and customers. All members of our Anesthesia Care Team subscribe to the following Mission Statement:
Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC. exists to provide the highest quality, cost effective and efficient anesthesiology and related care to our patients. In order to accomplish this goal, we commit to:
- Providing clinical anesthesia and related care including:
- Surgical and obstetrical care
- Regional / pain management
- Critical care
- Administrative support for these efforts
- Becoming a key component of the healthcare system in which we are involved
- Increasing our involvement in all endeavors which expand the influence of our group
- Achieving academic excellence in the education of fellows, residents, student registered nurse anesthetists (SRNAs) and medical students.
We intend to meet the needs of our other key constituents, such as payers, hospitals and medical staff members, by developing a practice model that promotes availability, affordability and affability.
Our ambition is to become the premier privately held anesthesia practice in the country, providing all aspects of perioperative care. We will maintain the autonomy and attractiveness of our practice, to current and future physicians, by remaining physician owned with a partnership model. We aspire to grow, together with like-minded anesthesia practices throughout the country, by continuing to be the destination anesthesia practice able to attract the best and brightest anesthesiologists. We will inspire our providers to become excellent and remain an efficient, agile, and aligned organization. We will strive to partner with our customers to create mutual value and continued success. We believe our model will foster the growth of IAA and allow us to achieve our mission.
Values – IAA Partners
As owners, we
- Act with integrity
- Are passionate about our work
- Are accountable for our actions
- Are effective and efficient
- Focus on the needs of our patients
- Act with urgency and be responsive to change
- Always do the right thing