An Open Letter of Gratitude
The following is an open letter of gratitude to our team at Integrated Anesthesia Associates and the greater community from executive director, Joseph Vitarelli, PAHM and the entire Integrated Anesthesia Associates Executive Administrative team. Read more >>
Congratulating IAA’s Class of 2020 Graduates!
YOU DID IT, graduating classes of 2020!
Congratulations to IAA’s Nurse Anesthetists and Anesthesia Residents.
IAA is so proud of the competent, compassionate and dedicated anesthesia providers that you’ve become. Read more >>
Breakthroughs in Nerve Block Research
New Breakthroughs in Nerve Block Research: An Interview with Dr. David Maduram, newly appointed Director of Research, Fairfield County Division, Integrated Anesthesia Associates. “This has never been done before, and quite frankly, it changes everything”. Read more >>
Why Choose Us
- IAA is the largest medical practice corporations of its kind in Connecticut.
- We set the standard of excellence for patient care and outstanding service to our clinical care hospital and surgery center providers.
- We meet the needs of our other key constituents with a practice model that promotes availability, affordability and affability.
- IAA welcomes the opportunity to submit an RFP response and help your organization exceed its goals.
- We offer exceptional practices and clinical facilities partnership opportunities.