Theresa Bowling, M.D.
Integrated Anesthesia Associates, LLC.
2 Trap Falls Road, Suite 414,
Shelton, CT 06484
– Hofstra University, B.A.
– State University of New York at Syracuse, M.D
– Yale New Haven Hospital, Anesthesiology Residency
– Director of Regional Anesthesia, Integrated Anesthesia Associates, Fairfield Division, 2017-Present
– Director of Regional Anesthesia, Department of Anesthesiology, The Stamford Hospital, 2008-2016
– Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, The Stamford Hospital, 2014-2015
– Co-Chairman Operating Room Committee, The Stamford Hospital, 2014-2015
– Chairman, The Credentials Committee, The Stamford Hospital, 2013-2015
– Vice- Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, The Stamford Hospital, 2013-2014
– Medical Director, The Tully Health Center at The Stamford Hospital, 2011-2013
– Assistant Professor of Anesthesiology, St. Vincent’s Medical Center, Frank D. Netter School of Medicine at Quinnipiac University
- State of Connecticut Physician
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Board of Directors, Connecticut Surgical Quality Improvement Committee
- President and Founder, Stamford School of Regional Anesthesia, www.ssraonlinecme.com, SSRAusa youtube video channel.