Anesthesia Management Services
Is your practice looking for expert guidance to help you run efficiently and effectively while delivering high-quality, patient-centered care?
Look to IAA’s Anesthesia Management Services
IAA’s experienced team can help you:
- Adhere to On-time starts
- Reduce unnecessary cancellations
- Run your practice efficiently
- Increase OR efficiency
Our lean methodologies provide you with cost effective solutions. Contract for a single service or bundle solutions with a single point of contact.
The benefits of engaging IAA’s Anesthesia Management Services include:
- Improved communication among team members
- Reduced & eliminate subsidies
- Improved surgeon satisfaction
- Increased patient satisfaction
- Improved quality measures and clinical outcome reporting
- Improved utilization
- Maximized revenue
Integrated Anesthesia Associates offers our clients:
- Efficient and effective billing & collection services
- A full suite of anesthesia and pain management services
- Flexible coverage models:
- All anesthesiologists
- Care Team – anesthesiologists supervising certified registered nurse anesthetists (CRNAs)
- All CRNAs
- Results-driven patient, surgeon and staff satisfaction programs
- Industry-leading recruiting, credentialing, scheduling and retention programs
- Continuous quality assurance and performance improvement programs
- Experienced local, divisional and national clinical & business leadership
- Leadership training for affiliated anesthesiologists and CRNAs
- Provider education resources
- Contracting expertise for Managed Care
- Metric improvement programs and outcomes reporting
- Improved collaboration between clinical providers and facility staff and administration
- Effective O.R. utilization management
Are you ready to compete as a leading surgical facility?
Let us help you position your healthcare organization to excel in today’s healthcare environment.
Call us for a free consultation: 860-218-2204
Submit this form and lets talk
Request for Proposal
IAA welcomes the opportunity to submit an RFP response and discuss ways in which our organization can help your organization meet your goals. Read more about our RFP process.