MENU: Nurse Anesthesia Program of Hartford
- Program Overview
- Entry Level – Course Information | Requirements | Sequence | Descriptions | Tuition
- Advanced Specialization – Course Information | Requirements | Sequence | Descriptions | Tuition
- Academic & Clinical Sites
- Our Faculty
- Application Forms
- Reference Forms
Current Deadline: Applications are due annually by June 1 for classes beginning in late August.
To qualify for an interview, the applicant must satisfy the following requirements by the application deadline:
1. A graduate degree from a nurse anesthesia program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs (COA)
2. Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution of higher education
3. Certification or re-certification by the National Board of Certification and Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA)
4. Current unrestricted licensure as a registered nurse in one of the fifty states.
5. Current certification in Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) and PALS if required by your state practice act. Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is highly recommended.
6. A cumulative grade point average of at least 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
7. At least three professional reference letters, utilizing our form [see pdf link below]. One reference must be from a current supervisor.
8. A personal statement or essay of your professional goals and reasons for pursuing a post-master’s DNAP degree (500-word maximum).
9. A personal interview with the Admissions Committee. Note: Interviews are granted only to qualified applicants who meet or exceed the above pre-requisites
10. Application Fee: $ 100.00—check made payable to: Integrated Anesthesia Associates
>> Download and submit the Advanced Specialization Application Form
>> Download and submit the Advanced Specialization Reference Form