Let’s Work Together
Requests for Proposal (RFP)
Our goal at IAA is to serve as your anesthesia services provider by developing a long-term relationship with your clinical site that continuously improves our combined delivery of healthcare services to the community.
As your clinical partner, Integrated Anesthesia Associates offers
- An exclusive provider of anesthesia services
- An exclusive arrangement with a high quality, customer service oriented anesthesiologist(s)
- A seasoned, established and highly respected team who attracts and retains outstanding anesthesiologists
- Growth opportunities
- Qualifications to serve a wide variety of specialized patient populations
- The highest level of customer service
- Effective leadership and decision-making
- Cost containment and efficiency
- Superior patient experience and clinical outcome.
We Welcome Your Interest in IAA
As Integrated Anesthesia Associates (IAA) continues to grow with the Connecticut community and its healthcare needs, we invite prospective clinical sites to send Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to learn more about how IAA can help manage costs while providing the highest level of patient-centered care available.
To that end, IAA seeks to:
- Develop an exclusive arrangement with the clinical site that will work with their medical staff and management team to ensure that all expectations, requirements and goals are continuously met.
- Ensure that the goals of our Clinical partner for anesthesia services are
clearly articulated and information provided. We anticipate that utilization and payer mix information will be released upon receipt of notice of intent to respond to the RFP and a confidentiality agreement will be signed by both parties.
Please note: IAA will always provide a preliminary response stating whether we are able or interested in responding to the RFP.
If your clinical site is interested in pursuing a long-term partnership for the delivery of anesthesia services, please contact IAA at 860-218-2207.
Our point of contact for all RFP activity is:
Joseph Vitarelli, PAHM
100 Retreat Avenue, Suite 900
Hartford, CT 06106